310x iCLASS SE + Prox Card
iCLASS SIO-Enabled (iCLASS SE®) + Proximity cards are part of HID Global's next generation secure access control platform and open ecosystem. The platform is based on Secure Identity Object™ (SIO), a new portable credential methodology from HID, and HID Global's Trusted Identity Platform® (TIP™) architecture for advanced applications, mobility and heightened security.
Delivered with a Proximity interface for maximum interoperability and support in existing environments, iCLASS SE + Proximity cards feature multiple securely separated application areas are each protected by 64-bit diversified read/write keys that allow complex applications and provide for future expansion. iCLASS SE technology increases security and performance with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
The 13.56 MHz read/write contactless card technology can be used for diverse applications such as physical access control, PC logon, biometric authentication, time and attendance, cashless vending, public transportation, airline ticketing and customer loyalty programs.Specification
- Ensures data authenticity and privacy through the multi-layered security of HID Global's SIO.
- HID's TIP for secure provisioning.
- Available in 2k bit, 16k bit or 32k bit with ability to add a magnetic stripe/barcode.
- Meets ISO standard for card size/thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Graphics-quality card surface is optimized for Photo ID printing.
- Available in standard PVC construction or a composite polyester/PVC construction.
- Can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features or a custom logo.
|Typical Maximum Read Range*||
R10/RP10 2.0-3.0'' (5.0-7.6cm)
R15/RP15 2.0-3.0'' (5.0-7.6cm)
R30/RP30 3.0-3.5'' (5.0-8.9cm)
R40/RP40 2.5-4.0'' (6.3-10.1cm)
RK40/RPK40 3.0-4.0'' (7.6-10.1cm)
1''-2'' (2.5-5 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
|Dimensions||2.127'' x 3.375'' x 0.033'' max. (5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)|
Model 310X: Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate
Model 315X: Composite Polyester/PVC
iCLASS EEPROM, read/write: Multi-application Memory
2k bit (256 Byte) card 2 application areas
16k bit (2K Byte) card 2 or 16 application areas
32k bit (4K Byte) card 2+1 or 1+16 application area